What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

I have a Ipod touch 64 GB, and it's great. Very fragile though I already cracked the screen but, it's not even noticeable. It's basically an Iphone without the calling and texting thing. I can surf the web, play games, listen to all my music and watch movies. Before I went to California I put Armitage: The Third on there so I could watch it on my plane ride. The qualities great just a small screen.

I have a Ipod touch 64 GB, and it's great. Very fragile though I already cracked the screen but, it's not even noticeable. It's basically an Iphone without the calling and texting thing. I can surf the web, play games, listen to all my music and watch movies. Before I went to California I put Armitage: The Third on there so I could watch it on my plane ride. The qualities great just a small screen.

I have my phone for movies and the like but I dont want to use it so much for music so perhaps the ipod touch is the way to go now, you make it sound pretty good.

• Like 1

It is, I've dropped it a few times to and it still works. I got those Skull candy head phones to complete the ensemble and blast the death note theme song on occasion to lighten my mood. The Ipod itself is great for quick checking your emails or paying your bills while your in the middle of watching TV and don't want to hop on the computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an 8gb polaroid mp4 player that can expand up to 32gb. I currently have a 16gb micro sd card that will hold my anime until I fill it then i'll simply buy another, its much cheaper than getting an I pod that can't be expanded. And it comes with it's own converter for those videos that just wont work, tht part is kinda annoying but its not to bad. I stay cheap with the player to save up for some quality headphones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i went from zune to ipod now i just use my 32 gig nexus tablet and mount 256 gig usb drives using the nexus media importer.  Its way better because i get longer battery life, and can watch hd video.