What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

• 1 year later...

Ha I listen to a Zune 30GB.  That's right. Over 6 years later the thing still works.  I drive a car that doesn't have an auxiliary port so I use this bad boy to listen to it in the car.

zunecarpack.jpg

I haven't quite gone full in for listening with my cell phone. I don't want to waste battery since I do so much on it. One of these days when batteries start lasting weeks like the good old days I might switch (like that's every going to happen lol).

I started with the 1st gen iPod nano, it was nice but I filled it pretty quickly (4 GB), then I got the first gen iPod Touch (8 GB) but the same thing happened, so now I have a 32 GB 4th gen iPod Touch. It has lots of space but I'm a music addict so i'm guessing it won't last long, but the plus side is that I can watch my anime in it at full 720p! :D

I've gone back to using my old iPod that I received as a 16th birthday present. So it's like 6 years old now, haha. I think they called it a 30gb iPod Video? Something like that. I also use my phone when I'm on the go. It's just more convenient. But I usually only have my favorite albums on there. I put my whole music collection on my iPod and use that at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what kind of MP3 player I have. Its just a generic 8Gb clip-on MP3 player.

Also, all I really use it for is to listen to music so I don't see much point in having an MP3/4/5 player with a screen. If I'm out and about then I would be to busy to look at music videos and if I'm at home I may as well watch them off my computer.

That being said, if you usually go on long commutes via bus or train then you may find it easier to pass the time watching a screen while listening to music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...