Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos

idl12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see how someone could like the FMA series but not Conqueror of Shamballa. It had a different feel to it. That said, I loved it. The fight between Wrath and Gluttony alone was worth sitting through it.

Also - I rewatched through the video to verify that Ed still had the automail arm to see where it landed on the timeline. Lol at not noticing Al in the armour. D'oh.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh. A New Movie? Time to do some googling!~

An Article from July last Year:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/06/fullmetal-alchemist-movie-to-follow-brotherhood-conclusion/

A Little More Recent, From November:

http://www.moetron.com/2010/11/14/new-fullmetal-alchemist-movie-announced/

Imho, looks like we have something to look forward to this summer. Also gives me a little time to go watch/finish the Brotherhood series.

• 3 months later...

Well actually it can't be a part of the Brotherhood series because that was following the manga and this is just some random side story. Sadly because it has nothing to do with the manga storyline I have to say, I'm going to watch it but I'm not overly excited for it. If the plot and new character are good enough, I'm not going to hate on the movie, I want it to be good; but from the trailers I just don't see it yet.

Well actually it can't be a part of the Brotherhood series because that was following the manga and this is just some random side story. Sadly because it has nothing to do with the manga storyline I have to say, I'm going to watch it but I'm not overly excited for it. If the plot and new character are good enough, I'm not going to hate on the movie, I want it to be good; but from the trailers I just don't see it yet.

Technically it is part of the brotherhood series but as you said it is just a side story, but the movies always seem to look awesome:dhh:

Like Wake said, it's not part of the manga. It's an "original" story and we all know how well those go.

Maybe if it was set after the end of the anime, it would have been better but it takes place somewhere between it and is just a random side-story so yeah, I'm not much excited about it wither though I will watch it when it comes out and eventually gets subbed..

• 5 months later...
I thought about seeing this, but if its gonna take place in the middle of the anime's story I wont bother.

and why doesn't Alphonse get his own anime after FMA to see how he ventures in the world. >'<

Cuz that would be considered as stroking dead genitals, or milking a dead cow. doesn't make that much sense really.