Yuyu Hakusho

Koby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has seen Yuyu Hakusho and likes it? There is 112 episodes and 2 movies. I've only seen up towards coming close to the end of the tournament towards the beginning of the series. It reminds me a lot of the Dragonball Z series, but it seems less repetitive and better in my opinion.

I don't know who is my favorite character between Hiei and Kurama though.. Probably Hiei. xD

So what are your thoughts on this anime, and who is your favorite character?

watched the series didn't know there were 2 movies, love yusuke and the lil irish, red haired demon he was funny :ewhz:

• 1 month later...

Gosh...I also stopped watching it around the end of the tournament. Too many disappointments there. Kurama is my favorite character, no good in fights though. The English version is really disappointing though, especially the voice of Kurama.

Overall, the show is nice to watch if you're looking into watching a slow show, but not for someone looking into watching fast paced events which is packed with action, instead of drama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Absolute love for the series. It will forever hold a special place in my heart because it was the first real anime I ever watched. Not counting Pokemon. It has a few flaws, a few plot points are left hanging here and there. And yes, the movies are absolute crap. Haha. And the antagonists are a little....eh. And after watching the series so many times, I can't say i can pick out a favorite anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't remember if this was the 3rd or 4th anime I got into. Like so many of what are now my favorite animes, I initially scoffed at this series when I first saw it. Slowly but surely I warmed up to it and became enthralled by it. The music was great, the action was great, funny at times, cool characters, and I honestly think that it'll probably end up being my 2nd favorite anime of all time after DBZ. I remember being sad when CN stopped showing new episodes right when they were about to fight Teguro, man that was a long wait, but eventually they aired the rest of that arc and Chapter Black too. Simply put, I will always love this anime.