CaelThunderwing

How do You watch your anime?

i get all the episodes on the hard disc and watch them, if possible - non stop. Cant stand waiting for a new episode to come up, mainly thats why i dont watch ongoing anime, only the ones that are over.

Since i never get dvds with anime, i never watch it on tv.

Download and watch them on my PC, if the anime is really good (example; FMA Brotherhood) I would burn it to a dvd and watch it on my LCD TV. I also buy it and watch it on my TV.

i use to watch it on tv but i got to the point that i could not wait for episodes + on us tv there i not much verity so i search now the internet for anime hope to find it with eng dub but i take subs as long as it is fair quality and i can gget in to the series

Usually i put them onto a hard drive and plug it directly in to my TV used to convert it all to mp4 then watch it through the playstation or xbox and before that i used to use ps3 media server and streamed it all to the playstation

The steps I use to watching anime-

1. Download first few episodes

2. Convert to mp4

3. Copy to a flash drive

4. Play the files on the flash drive using my XBox 360

5. If I enjoy it, I download the rest of the episodes

6. Convert those files to mp4

7. burn the files to disc

8. open and watch the files through XBox 360

9. ... repeat

I watch mostly on TV, when I have the time.

I have some on VHS tape, and a couple DVDs, but not much.

I also get some from the library. If you haven't done so yet, check out your library, you may find good ones there.

I prefer to watch them on the TV when nobody is using it because the older lower quality anime comes out better on the TV for some reason... even though the screen is way bigger than my monitor. If I'm marathon-ing, I'll probably just use my pc.

I download the anime onto my USB hard drive, and then I watch it off there on my laptop. Althought it kinda sucks watching on Media Player coz it makes the quality of the video really bad.