allnall93

Why do you watch anime?

I watch it to pass time i don't need to have i reason, i just watch it whenever i feel bored or have nothing to do and so on its just another form of entertainment for certain people etc.

i watch anime/manga because i grew up with it and plus of all how can you not enjoy the transformation like your DBZ, NARUTO, BLEACH, One piece ETC...

the story lines are also floorless you have your comedy and some thrillers and non stop action

I watch anime partly because i have grown up watching it, but mostly because there are so many good story and many different genres. I love a good long story and with anime i can find them.

I watch anime partly because i have grown up watching it, but mostly because there are so many good story and many different genres. I love a good long story and with anime i can find them.

Same here :)

i watch it because it is far more interesting in both storyline and style than live action TV shows. not to mention most of the TV shows on these days are pretty much the same bullcrap over and over again

Why I watch anime? Honestly I've only recently gotten into anime but I just love it, it's amazing. I love the art style and it's so hard to not get drawn into the stories.

I like to watch Anime because I appreciate the story lines better than American Animation. The stories they offer are more adult themed, not always do they have happy ending, and the good guys don't always win. That and the animators think of some of the craziest shit to animate.