NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
mikemelad25

Best 2011 PC game?

Car racing mixed with adventure plus some rpg elements = you should look forward to RAGE by id Software. It's planned to come out september, but who knows the date might be changed before that but at least gameplay vids show that the programming code is mostly done.

n5rGrI-YbMw

Surely if we're talking RPG its got to be Skyrim from Bethesda. I'm upgrading my pc solely to play that game, although it could do with the update anyway. It does have horse riding in it as well so you could pretend they're cars lol

Definitely Skyrim, though it's going to be a console port, so you should probably check up on your hardware and, even though it's already been released, it's a sin for someone with an able computer to not check out the Witcher 2.

I will go with Rage, since its something made by ID and a mix of multiple genre, Skyrim is a good one, but still, It will be more cleared when they will be released.

If you're talking exclusive's then it's slim picking for big games. Maybe Withcer 2. Or Minecraft or an MMO if you're into that type of thing.

Most console ports seem to have some effort put into them these days so, as long as you've got a controller you could try Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or Dead Space 2.

I'm sure you'll have already played them but Mass Effect 2 is awesome and Dragon Age 2 is pretty fun.

Dragon Age 2 I hear is worth playing. and Skyrim looks pretty good for later in the year. as for an MMORPG if you happen to be interested, with luck later in the year Bioware will be releasing The Old Republic.

Dragon Age 2 was a good game in my opinion, or you can always wait for Skyrim which really looks good if you look at the trailers. Mass Effect 3 will be released next year if you can wait that long. And don't forget Diablo III which (hopefully) will be released this year.