NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Bardon

Bleach Soul Resurreccion

I wonder if it'll surpass naruto ultimate ninja storm 1/2....... :P

Judging from the picture, its surely bout fighting.... now the only things we need is some rpging, multiplayer features, online playing and english voice casting to wrap it up..... xD hehe

Cool link bro but, every time I see a Manga to Video Game, they all suck!

From Full Metal Alchemist to the Hundreds of Dragon Ball Z Games, no developer has gotten it right.

The only Manga to Video Game that was GOOD was SUPER DRAGON BALL Z for the famous PS2. There werent as much characters like in Burst Limit or the "Other New Ones" but each Character played differently.

Heres a GS Video Review Link ( not sure if I can post but whatever )

I was hoping for a bleach game, if its anything like ultimate ninja storm games then I'm definitely going to be getting this, but I actually hope they make it into a full on story open world rpg game

Mine is coming soon enough! :P lol

Screenshots:

8tnu01000005elvd--article_image.jpg

8tnu01000005elvg--article_image.jpg

8tnu01000005elvj--article_image.jpg

8tnu01000005em2w--article_image.jpg

8tnu01000005em47--article_image.jpg

Atm they are showing the arrancar arc so there's really not much to tell how far the story's gonna go since that arc's been broken down into pieces with the fillers.... :/

On the other hand, graphics look better in close up! :D

i know!

the instant i saw it, my mind went to that scene from Force Unleashed. so, any idea on the kind of gameplay involved in this?

also, is there gonna be a dubbed version or is it gonna be released in Japan only like the Heat the Soul series?

Hopefully it should be dubbed considering how long it'll take for em to release it and besides that it should be bout time now that they'd consider going big with bleach in the gaming franchise coz not many games have released in english dub besides those in DS.

Having bleach in PS3 would be a hit though, so no reason to believe they'd think otherwise. After all, if naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 managed to make it to Xbox360 even though it didn't belong there to begin with! (not to mention having so many spoilers as it was compared with the english anime)

So long story short, quite possibly. (And not too sure bout the gameplay but as you can see it shows 3D style fighting similar to naruto's but lets hope they do it better)

:P

As for that star war bit, lol at one angle i thought those arrancars were carrying rifles instead of swords! xD

Looks like an action game more than straight fighting for once. I think we'll see it in the US and EU probably. Might actually start to care about Bleach again because of this game lol.

UPDATE!!!!

580XkATjQQM

Sooo, am I the only here who thinks this game looks like a combo version of kingdom hearts/warriors of orochi put together? O.o