What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

Man a lot of the shows people are saying don't need another season. When a show ends well you don't wanna mess it up or lengthen the story needlessly. It'd just ruin the impact it had in the first place. Shows like Code Geass, FLCL, and Gurren Lagann ended just fine and there is no reason to continue the main story. In Code Geass's case an R3 would be a terrible idea, but I agree about being excited for the side story coming up.

I feel the same way man. This topic should be a little clearer and instead of just saying what series you wanna see a new season of.. should say something like 'what series do you think needs another season to complete the story' or something along that. The only series I feel should receive more are those with filler endings or absolutely no endings at all as I originally mentioned in this topic:

Claymore

Spiral

Zatch Bell

among many others.

I feel the same way man. This topic should be a little clearer and instead of just saying what series you wanna see a new season of.. should say something like 'what series do you think needs another season to complete the story' or something along that. The only series I feel should receive more are those with filler endings or absolutely no endings at all as I originally mentioned in this topic:

Claymore

Spiral

Zatch Bell

among many others.

Exactly

That is why Birdy The Mighty: Decode was my choice.It pretty much ended mid season after the end of a minor story arc. I doubt it will ever get a 3rd season though. I never checked myself but the general word is that it tanked in sales. So it's not likely it's gonna happen. Feels bad man.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmz i want more... (takes a deep breath) tengen toppa gurren lagann, neon genesis evangelion, darker than black, code geass, chrome shelled regios, black lagoon, get backers, ghost in the shell stand alone complex, history's strongest disciple kenichi, gundam 00, phantom requiem for the phantom and soul eater.

that's all i can remember for now but yeh it's a long list and i doubt most of them if any will be done > <

I really liked Trinity Blood, but didn't the dude who wrote the books die or something?

Yes. I also researched on that. Based on my research, his friend will continue the series in manga. Man, I really wish for a next season of Trinity Blood. I so want to see Abel and Cain fight again :D