What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I kinda want a second season to Mushishi =[ Good anime... took me about four-six years to actually watch it because I put it off as something... weird when I was on my Fullmetal Alchemist obsession. I found I love the concept of alchemy more than the actual anime, although Maes Hughes takes the cake for favorite character of the anime.

OH, and Claymore! My god, I would love a second season to Claymore.

Black lagoon and samurai champloo both left me wanting another season for sure

Well I don't know if you know or not but Black Lagoon got a 5 episode OVA which is still being made in Japan. So far only two episodes have been released and subtitled. It's kind of more of a side story though since it's called "Roberta's Blood Trail".

Some shows I wish would get another season are:

Spiral - This show was just 25 episodes and it never answered anything from episode 1 to the end. It definitely needs the rest of the manga to be animated to have any sort of worth to the series. I loved the show but with just the 25 episodes there is really nothing of it. While I can recommend it as a good Mystery.. it just never actually solves the Mystery so to some it's kind of a let down.

Claymore - This great show definitely deserves more to be Animated from the manga. They'd need to go back and change the last few episodes back to the original canon of the manga for a continuation to be possible. Given the short difference in time, I wouldn't recommend a complete restart like Fullmetal Alchemist got though.

Rosario + Vampire - Screw the Anime, and start over. The anime was like 98% filler and totally different theme and everything from the manga. It had potential, the characters were awesome and really likable. Mizore FTW!!! However the Anime was more or less a fanservice ecchi comedy rather than the original shonen theme the manga has. So I'd like a fresh start.

D.Gray-man - Sweet shonen series, but like Inuyasha originally, it just ended the Anime with no ending. Please come back and finish the story when the manga ends!

Soul Eater - This series would be one of my top 5 if not for the filler ending. This show needs to be continued like the manga. Go back and redo the series where it parted ways with the canon story and then continue it.

There is a lot more. I could go on and on about shows that don't have proper endings or were changed from the manga and sucked and need to be remade but I don't want to be here all day writing about them all. Maybe some other time I'll add to this list, but these are some of the top series I'd like to see done.

the first anime that I would like to see continued is FMP, all the books are done and it just needs more. The second one that I'd like to see is an all time fav of mine, Gunsmith Cat's they only made a three episode ova and there's so much more they could have done, plus there's a new manga out too. I need more CZ and GT 500 action :D