What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

• 3 weeks later...

I clicked this post thinking of Darker than Black, and I see it right above me... haha!

There are many unfinished stories (and potentially great) but I think Darker than Black desperately needs some conclusion. It is great now, and I love it, but it could be amazing and reaaaaaally great if they continued on production. All of those foreshadowing stuff and signs they implied during the series must be concluded, just as they planned it out. Unfortunately, they stopped working on it. And I don't think they will ever work on it again. Sad... I also see Trinity Blood above... well, the original author died before finishing it, so I don't expect much more of it anyway. Ah, also sad...

I think XXXHolic, and Bleach need a few more seasons to be totally solidified. Bc, there are so many things mentioned in both, but no pertaining arc, or at least good filler episodes.

I think the guys with Bleach were trying to finish it, ran outta money, or intend for future releases. I hate it when anime, or non, leaves things up in the air like that.

In fact, it outright pisses me off.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...