What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I personally HATED the ending to Black Butler 2. I hated the series, and even more the ending. Ciel did not act as himself. HTAED IT. another series would (hopefully) give it more of a rounded go.

ouran High School host club did not end properly for me. Tamaki and Haruhi didn't kiss! :@

HIdeki and Chii didn't kiss in Chobits either.

Chibi Vampire needs a season 2, so Kenta and Karin can FINALLY kiss <3

A lot of animes I think didn't end well, generally need a kiss.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say Hei is pretty awesome, but just like Kirito from Sword Art Online, he doesnt get any fight scenes that give you time to process whats happening :(

Maybe thats why awesome characters look so awesome. Run up, take out enemy in short time, leave.

MY GOD MEN, I THINK WE HAVE JUST STUMBLED UPON A CONSPIRACY!

I personally HATED the ending to Black Butler 2. I hated the series, and even more the ending. Ciel did not act as himself. HTAED IT. another series would (hopefully) give it more of a rounded go.

ouran High School host club did not end properly for me. Tamaki and Haruhi didn't kiss! :@

HIdeki and Chii didn't kiss in Chobits either.

Chibi Vampire needs a season 2, so Kenta and Karin can FINALLY kiss <3

A lot of animes I think didn't end well, generally need a kiss.

I agree with most of this. Kuroshitusji was one of my favorites, but I felt the second season was hurried to make it just be wrapped up. The first season was epic and I feel if they had done a bit more with the second one that it would have been the same. Host Club and Chobits I really expected a kiss scene from those same couples, like you normally would see. Especially with their epic finally endings. The Melancholy of Haruhi was another I thought that could have definitely continued. I was also HIGHLY disappointed by Cowboy Bebop's ending. That was such an amazing show and the ending felt like a slap-in-the-face kind of thing.

Spice and Wolf!!!! I must say I was taken in by this story and really enjoyed it. Was quite dissapointed to find out Season 2 which does not finish the where the novels and manga finish was the last season, and there are no seasons announced to continue on the series which is a real dissapointment. The anime is great, just wish it was longer and or finished.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...