What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I would say Yu Yu Hakusho and Ao no Exorcist.

What about YYH makes you think it needs another season? Pretty much everything about it was wrapped up, and rather nicely I might add compared to about 98% of all other anime series out there.

Well in my thought I would say Slam Dunk, Flame of Recca, Yakitate Japan(it had a good ending but there is more which they could've shown), Ao No Exorcist. I heard somewhere that they were going to make another season for Ao No Exorcist, but I don't know if it's true.

I would say Yu Yu Hakusho

Come on man, Yu Yu Hakusho had a good ending. There's no reason to make another season to just continue the series. I am happy they didn't try to make another season. If they did then it would've turned out like DBZ or Bleach, killing all the awesomeness and just making the story longer

What about YYH makes you think it needs another season? Pretty much everything about it was wrapped up, and rather nicely I might add compared to about 98% of all other anime series out there.

Yeah I know but I wasn't actually satisfied with the big pink dude being the Demon King though. I really thought that Yusuke, Kurama and Hie would show more talent in the final tournament. So I it would be nice if they victorious in like another demon world tournament and one of them became the demon king. But that's just my opinion.

I want to see a continued season for Hyakka Samurai Girls, My Bride is a Mermaid, High School of the Dead, The Scared Blacksmith! Dude the list goes on. I especially want to see more seasons continued for Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple the comedy/love story relationship between Kenichi and Miu was not finished. I kinda wanted to see them get together. The slapstick comedy would of been funny as hell for how would the Masters of the Dojo treat Kenichi when dating Miu.

I want to see a continued season for Hyakka Samurai Girls, My Bride is a Mermaid, High School of the Dead, The Scared Blacksmith! Dude the list goes on. I especially want to see more seasons continued for Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple the comedy/love story relationship between Kenichi and Miu was not finished. I kinda wanted to see them get together. The slapstick comedy would of been funny as hell for how would the Masters of the Dojo treat Kenichi when dating Miu.

So you are a Kenichi fan and want to know what happens afterwards? All you have to do is read the manga. I can promise you that the story afterwards the anime finished just kept getting better and the comedy reached new heights. As for Kenichi and Miu getting together, I also hope this happens. After all, the manga is still on going, so we might just see this at the end of the series.

definitly trinity blood needs a better ending

Definitely agree with that lol The whole anime wasn't that great to begin with either lol They should probably remake the whole thing lol

Anyway, High School of the Dead could do with a season 2 as the ending was pretty open ended. Darker than BLACK could do with a season 3 as well since the ending left more questions unanswered. Time of Eve could do with another season as the movie version brought up more questions at the end. Rurouni Kenshin also needs to animate the Jinchuu arc still lol

The first that comes to mind is..............

D.GRAY-MAN!!!!!!!!

Gods, they just left it like....and man, a lot of the action takes place after..!!

gaaarrhGHHH!!!

And the freaking last episode!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! UNRESOLVED GOOD vs. EVIL!!

honestly! I remember watching and believing there was gonna be more...empty promises or wat?

another one is......SKIP BEAT!!!!

okay, so the manga is prettyyyy......long....and slow............

but if NANA can pull it off then surely they could have done better for Skip Beat!!

there's heaps of action and storyarcs to beat off fillers...and they could totally BS near the end....I mean, look at Kuroshitsuji...2 bloody seasons of idek....

Okay, so I'm still sore that they totally cut off my animated Vie Ghoul guys <____<

i suppose katekyou hitman reborn could have continued...but then not like im such a huuuuge fan to begin with....but it would have helped if they continued it...you know, to get me invested and more interested etc...

I dont really care for vampire knight or ouran high...practically plotless canonically anyways....

Oh, right...07-Ghost? I can't really remember, but there were some unresolved plot in the anime, no?

And because I have no idea whether it's confirmed or not, but TIGER&BUNNY deserves a mention simply because of the cliffhanger and the promise at the end of last ep...unless its false advertising!!!!!

Add in Durarara!! because I'm an effing fan AND there's a gazillion unresolved plots...but still, the anime was really well-done....

hmmm....i'll come back later with more

brain's stopped functioning after the titles saiyuki, getbackers, zombie loan came to mind.....but only because I care about these shows, dunno if anyone else does...

High School of the Dead indeed. At the end of the Ova, that little girl said to be continued. So maybe they will make another season. Also, Claymore needs another season as well. The manga continues and different, but they could think of something.

They might be making a season 2 right now. I dont know whether its legit or not but, I saw this on facebook:

Big news out of Japan for all you manga fans out there! Kadokawa has announced thats Season 2 of High School of the Dead has been green-lighted. Kadokawa producer Jordan Drake passed along the word that Season 2 of High School of the Dead will consist of 13 episodes and will launch this fall.

• 2 months later...