What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

Air Gear - I just finished watching the show myself and damn, he makes a jump and all of a sudden the end credits roll. I like sitting there dumbfounded like 'really?'. Seriously the show was awesome, but I haven't seen a series this open ended since Spiral back six or seven years ago. Ikki finally proved he had the potential to take on the Sky Kings but the show just ends before he takes any of them on yet the entire show was build up towards him becoming King. I feel like nothing was accomplished and nothing about the story was finished or even close to becoming so. They ended it pretty much at the beginning of what would become his legacy. This show would definitely be one of the highest on the list of shows needing another season for me.

Air Gear - I just finished watching the show myself and damn, he makes a jump and all of a sudden the end credits roll. I like sitting there dumbfounded like 'really?'. Seriously the show was awesome, but I haven't seen a series this open ended since Spiral back six or seven years ago. Ikki finally proved he had the potential to take on the Sky Kings but the show just ends before he takes any of them on yet the entire show was build up towards him becoming King. I feel like nothing was accomplished and nothing about the story was finished or even close to becoming so. They ended it pretty much at the beginning of what would become his legacy. This show would definitely be one of the highest on the list of shows needing another season for me.

The manga continues apparently I think, or it might continue from another point, check it out :)

i would tell you but unfortunately the list is waaaaay too long.

:D

Yes! In so many ways... let me count them...

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Trinity Blood, Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Submarine 707R, Darker than black, High School of the Dead, Fruits Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka (Though I have filled up on all the Live Adaptions), Soul Eater, Pani Poni Dash, To Love-Ru, and Negima (A real Sequel not a Re-Hash).

I could go on and on and on...

I know it probably sounds weird but I wish all incomplete animes could be finished, good or bad. That way if it's good you can truly enjoy the whole thing, and the same with bad animes, just so you can truly say how horrible it was, bearing in mind everyone's got different ideas of what's good and what's bad.

• 1 month later...