What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I really wish they woulda made another season or two out of Yu Yu Hakusho. They very easily could have. But sadly that will never happen. =( I also wish they would have made Death Note last longer as well. And there is parts of me that think Death Note ended very well and was a good quality anime.

After the Dark Tournament Saga, YYH went quickly downhill for me. So I'm glad they didn't make any more of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Really there is only one at the moment: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Yes Yes I know it is out in Japanese, but, isn't this site all about the dubs? lol. I have it in japanese, but, I want to stuck with the american voice acting. Its not like Eureka 7 where the american voice acting is a damnation. So...

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Really there is only one at the moment: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Yes Yes I know it is out in Japanese, but, isn't this site all about the dubs? lol. I have it in japanese, but, I want to stuck with the american voice acting. Its not like Eureka 7 where the american voice acting is a damnation. So...

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

The next volume of dubs is coming out in feb:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-Vol-27-39/dp/B004AFUJIE/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1293639006&sr=1-3

Also I wouldn't say no to more bebop!