What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

Tenjou Tenge, Air Gear, and Blade of the Immortal are very incomplete animes. All those endings made me say, "No, that can't be the final episode. Did I forget to download the others? No, I didn't. ..... Well damn, that's disappointing!"

Well there isn't a second season per say but Air Gear: Break On The Sky (OVA) is happening slowly, I have 3 ep's so far (small encode)

Info from Wikipedia:

In the 33rd issue of Weekly Shōnen Magazine, it was announced that a new Air Gear OVA will be released alongside the limited edition of Volume 29 of the manga.[13] Animation studio Satelight will animate the OVA instead of Toei with Shinji Ishihara as director, Jun Maekawa as script writer, Osamu Horiuchi as character designer and Stanislas Brunet as mechanical design. Nobuhiko Okamoto will play Ikki, Yukari Fukui will play Kururu, and Haruka Tomatsu will play Ringo.

Since the first OVA, there was a second OVA planned that was released on 17th march 2011. a third OVA was released on 17th June 2011, with more OVA's to come. It is expected that there will be a new one every 3 months.:eyes_droped:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Golden boy because it's funny and at the end of episode 6 one the girls says she knows she'l see him again idk.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

i know theres 6 seasons of digimon but a sub season Digimon tamers because it was one of the best ones in the series and the main character takato locates a portal to the digital world (maybe that was just a happy ending thing or maybe for the tamers movie or maybe not)

Deadman Wonderland isn't finished yet in fact I think that the OVA's are coming out in the next season.

Yeah, I saw something about an OVA coming out soon. I can't wait c:

I also heard rumor about Soul Eater having a second season coming out in 2012; but that just might be a rumor.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Elfen lied could have had at least another season or 2 because I felt the way that it ended in the manga to be much more satisfying than the anime ending. I also felt that air gear could have had more seasons instead of just having the odd OVA released to update the animated story.

• 1 month later...