NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
ventus1991

does anyone like buggy the clown

He's actually Oda's (the creators) favorite character and I actually kind of like Buggy as well. He is a reoccurring character that seems to survive everything despite being overall weak compared to the top pirates he finds himself tangled into.

That and he plays a major part in the story in later arcs. His back-story is also quite interesting. It's a true "WTF!" moment when you find out how he became a pirate.

he's got so many running 'flashy' jokes. he's been around enough that i think he'll play a bigger part later in the story.

His DF power is pretty strong, he's just a complete coward/idiot

Buggy is by far my favorite character.In my opinion he is going to have some sort of a part in Luffy finding One Piece.

I dont think he is a waste of a character because...

He saved Luffy and Jinbei,which made me like him even more

I am only up to episode 209 so I only know the buggy from arcs before then, honestly from what I have seen from those I personally don't really like him, but people have said he gets better so you never know.

He is a reoccurring character that seems to survive everything despite being overall weak compared to the top pirates he finds himself tangled into.

Well said. I likes the way he talks and acts. I especially enjoyed his part during the Impel down arc and the War arc.

ummm... did you maybe mean 'is he a waste of a character or' instead of "he is waste of a character or"

I only ask because of the "or" in there.

If it is a statement, I completely disagree. He is a funny stupid character but I really like him and he seems to have an important~ish role in the story.

Buggy can be annoying but he breaks up the tension some. I liked the part when he "helped" the heavy hitters break some ice and was the only one without cracks coming from his impact point. It was a very short, easy to miss gag, but cool.

i cant stay buggy, he's so annoying...

I take it u are yet to see the episodes from Impel Down and Marineford arc. Because if you had seen those episodes then your opinion might have been a little different.