Rainy day.

Mattymoo

^get me a HD TV while your at it.

Yeah I realised that to use the words 'bloody, rain' and 'England' in one sentence was a stereotype overload:)

But we do need rain. Crops are dying and not growing. And the price of hay and straw is just ridiculous. Haylage is £35-40 a bale and straw isn't too far behind, and when you use around five bales of haylage a week and three of straw...things start to get really really expensive. Now theres no rain that price will only go up and up:( I mean there was a shortage of it before we had this bad weather due to two wet summers and very cold winters prior to 2011.

Stereotype OFF [ON]

GIVE ME BLOODY RAIN IN THE NAME OF BLOODY ENGLAND!

maybe this is a sign of global warming? doubt it but maybe.....I mean it is 2012 next year:)

• 2 weeks later...

I like to sleep during rainy days, or just lie still. The sound of rain tapping against my window really has a soothing effect on me. I also used to play barefooted in the puddle lol, but can't remember the last time i did that. Meh *joins Iki in his dance* C'mon! You call that a baboon dance! xDD

we need some bloody rain in england!

if its summer rain (which doesn't happen much here in texas) I rather just lay down in the drive way and let it fall on my body cooling down the pavement around me...

If its cold cold rain i like to walk outside for a bit until im soaked.. then change clothes and curl up on the sofa with a romcom (lol i know i know) or just lay by the window and watch and listen to it pour down.