Who is your faviorite kuinochi?

ikinkzz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anko for me, She actually has cleavage! though I think she is a wasted character, I mean her story had so much potential and I think they should have developed her character more in the series instead of just shoving her aside as a side character like what they did with Kisame, though it seems that I'm the only one who thinks that way.

lol I'm surprised that nobody said Sakura yet...

I'd probably go with Hinata.

Because Sakura SUCKS!!! She started out shippuden hot and sweaty and awesome but of course once the dudes in team 7 started training and got their resolve steroids going she was relegated to the sidelines where she belongs.

Now my favourite girl is HINATA! No doubt she is the nicest and sweetest of them all. She is also the only girl brave enough to stand up and tell her man how she feels and defend him with her life. And did u see the size of her chesticles when Sakura was healing her after she was beaten by Pain? :sexy_girl:

And wtf Naruto? The girl pours her heart out to u, expresses her love and almost gets killed protecting u and u say nothing? GAY!

And Haku was a pretty girl too.

There is nothing anyone can say to convince me that Haku was a man. She was wearing a kimono, lipstick and nail polish. And did u see the way she looked when she met Naruto alone b4 the fight? That's a chick, if I ever saw one. Unless i see her swinging some serious tool that's a chick, at the very least a trans gender.