Harry Potter : The Anime ...

Nero D. Ace

When I saw the title I was like 'No way this could be a good idea' but then I saw the pictures and they are actually really good and if they changed the story a bit this would be a good anime. As long as Fred & George get more air time then it'll be amazing, it'll be a bit like Ouran High School Host Club only with magic added =).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can actually see potential in something like this...

i mean think about it...harry potter has a dark undervibe near the end of the book series...and who does dark better than anime. There is no limitations for anime as well. I can just see people getting limbs blown off by expelliarmus spells (EPIC WIN!!) and the kerdava spell thingy blowing people's hearts and heads off....ooooo the possiblilties.

If they made it, i'd definately watch it...^^

One thing tho...where is Voldemort?

PS. Luna is loli.....mmmmmmmmmmm

Agreed! although I would be hesitant on an Animated series, if it were done soley by one of the top Anime producers; then it might have a chance. The dark undervibe would flow really well into a Anime version of the series.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Not really a serious discussion but a Harry Potter fangirl cousin of mine sent me this pic on FB and I really found it hilarious at first but then it seemed like a cool idea.

22620311555706186199410.jpg

Sure there's a high probability that the pic is a fake (I mean, Ginny Weasley is practically ripped off from Orihime of Bleach) but I'd really like to see a Japanese anime version of Harry Potter.

Your opinions?

In any case this is an amazing manga styled version of HP! I like it a lot!

mmm I dunno... Harry Potter is great and all but I wouldn't really want to watch it as an anime. It's just that I know the story inside out. However, if they made a new story, maybe marauder era or next generation Harry Potter, I would spend good money to get my hands on it.

Can I also say, kudos to the artist of this piece, it's really well done.

• 5 weeks later...

If Harry Potter was made into an anime, i doubt it would be a very successful one, since most of the fans are interested in the live-action Harry Potter films. Yet if it was made it may just be successful since there are so many Harry Potter fans. And strangely:

Fred & George - Hikaru and Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club)

Hermione Granger - Louise Valliere (Zero no Tsukaima)

Lucius Malfoy - Ayame (Fruits Basket)

...and Snape..? He just looks like a girl xD

I think it would be interesting to watch. Could turn out to be quite epic. I'm sure the fight scenes in an anime would easily out do the ones in the movies, which are pretty shit most of the time. Also, because it would be a series instead of movies, they wouldn't have to cut out anywhere near as much stuff or change as much. Done right, it would be pretty awesome. (I think that's the second time I said that)