nekroniclol

What's your favorite TV Show (non Anime)

Two and a Half Men was one of them, before Sheen got the boot. Big Bang Theory is my new favourite now.

Other than that, Top Gear and South Park has been long lasting favourites.

How i met your mother it is ledgen -wait for it-

Dary:happy:

I must say that this is right up there with my fav non anime show at the moment. Actually I think it's the only show that I watch the new episode for every week, so I guess it would have to be.

Its hard to say... I have seen many TV shows, but if I had to pick one... I think I would say Stargate SG-1 and the other Stargate shows. But then again I also love Fringe...

Its hard to say... I have seen many TV shows, but if I had to pick one... I think I would say Stargate SG-1 and the other Stargate shows. But then again I also love Fringe...

Same as me. I follow the stargate series.,including all the movies. My favorite last 2 seasons was base on the Ori. I also like the Kull Warriors in them.:D

Same as me. I follow the stargate series.,including all the movies. My favorite last 2 seasons was base on the Ori. I also like the Kull Warriors in them.:D

I just bought the Stargate SG-1 63 disc boxset, so when I get it im going to watch the full show again :)

Out of the ones airing right no i would have to say

1.Grimm

2.Mentalist

3.NCIS

Favorites of all Time

1.Star Trek DS9

2.Doctor Who (David Tenent best doctor yet)

3.Firefly

4.Dead Like Me

5.Farscape

In the current time my favorite TV shows are modern family , office and in classics I love seinfeld , the fresh prince of bel-air , my name is earl , alf , x files , star trek , cheers , I'm trying to find any other TV series similar to alf if anyone knows, lets hear the name. In the following website we can find almost every American tv show.

http://watchseries.eu/