What's your favorite TV Show (non Anime)

nekroniclol

Hmm..

Cant believe no one here..mentions 2 n a half men...huge fan here..upcoming season with kutcher....hmm..i do ve my fingers crossed...sheen s a big miss...

Luvd fndz...8 simple rules (with john ritter)..but all those shows are dead now like someone mentioned..

Tried watching modern family (because of the hype..din like it)

Follow.. big bang....good

How I met,ur mother..usef.to be good..now jus crap..jus show them their motber already..

Mr.sunshine.(because of perry..hope they air that agn)

Happy endings (bcoz of elisha cuthburt..no comments)

House (awsum show..but now dragging..although I loved the ending of season 7)..

LUV TOP GEAR..BEST SHOW EVER..

Plus m new to animes...lookin good..

I have 5 Favorites tbh xD

1.Supernatural-Even though its getting far fetched its still a amazing series,I love the bonds that the brothers share and how they break the chains of fate that tie them down constantly.Though I'm hopeing Season 7 goes back to the routes after they fix Castiel

2.Walking Dead-A Zombie Series FINALLY,it's a bit drawn out at first and takes some commitment to keep with the story but after the first 3-4 episodes it gets epic!

3.Fallen Skies-Another rare gem finally made,A Alien invasion that we can't seem to win but has a great cast and the story is very unique,its fast paced and has good twists in the storyline its also the first time I've seen alien's act this way((cant give specifics since it would spoil it))

4.Ninja Warrior-I love this series because it shows how strong people are and how crazy they are for 5 seconds of fame..

5.Law & Order-no real reason on this one I just enjoy the series