Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

I like kingdom hearts, maybe its because i first played it when i was still very young and i was all into catoon network and the disney channel. Its just like the mario games, they stick with me because they are the first games i have ever played as a child so i have always have a childish crush on those games when i replay them. Cant wait to buy the remix collection for ps3 actually. The most overhyped game is Final Fantasy (this game is just plain shit and BELIEVE ME, i tried so hard to get into it)

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri
  • Like 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I could see why people hate it cause the story is the confusing but that's how SquareEnix  make their popular JRPG games. they make the first game with a story that's not "the true Beginning" take final fantasy 7 for example who the heck was ZACK? why was he in the story? There's a plot hole right there.they have back story which confuse the heck out of you.

• Like 1

I played KH2 first and absolutely loved it from start to finish (yes, even that ridiculously long intro "where are we going with this?" type affair). KH1 camera angles annoyed me but I liked the story. In the middle of playing Birth by Sleep at the moment, dammit Snow White! Still haven't played the other games yet but I have Dream Drop Distance so I'll give that a go next.

• 3 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts? I didn't like the camera, the battle system was bad, and it just played and felt unpolished.  I had a hard time trying to grab those vines to swing to the other side and just gave up at that point, wasn't worth it imo to keep going.  I bought and played the remastered version on the ps3. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This is going to be talking all about the possibility of trying to get a complete and utter remaster of the entire Kingdom Hearts series up to 0.2 Birth by Sleep : A Fragmentary Passage. Nomura had specifically stated that the graphics shown in Fragmentary Passage and Kingdom Hearts 3 was the original goal for Kingdom Hearts, but the old PlayStation 2 could not handle it. I, personally would like to see a lot of the older games remastered with these types of graphics, for we could possibly further immerse ourselves in the magical world of Kingdom Hearts. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion
  • 1 year later...