Supernatural (TV Series)

Koby

finished off watching the recent season ..... some of the episode were nice some were alright none which actually blew my mind :/

but yes in the middle i was really glad they brought back Felicia Day ( charlie ) for another episode that was refreshing :D

the series over all kinda lacked some good witty humor this time around perhaps they should had saved Bobby i do miss him and Rufus as well both the characters made the show much better o.o

and at last they killed off meg huh....just when i was starting to like the broad .... would had loved to c how the story went if she some how had hooked up with Castiel :D

hopefully the next season would be better !!

I should rewatch it sometime also. I have seasons 1-6, but I usually just pick and choose episodes. There are so many shows I want to watch though. Too many shows, too little time.

I agree with you so much on the last line here... I need like 12 more pairs of eyes and a bunch more tv's and money for shows

I agree with you so much on the last line here... I need like 12 more pairs of eyes and a bunch more tv's and money for shows

I just need to find time to watch all these shows. Like I need a whole week dedicated to television, haha.

Lol well I'm on break from college for 3 weeks so right now is my time dedicated to television haha!

• 2 years later...

Supernatural Heads Into Darkness in the First Season 11 Trailer

In the Season 11 trailer, which The CW released on Wednesday, Darkness is seen to be wreaking havoc and affecting everyone. Sam's praying for God's help, Castiel's not lookin' so hot, and Crowley, well he's still alive and making fun of the name "Darkness."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPtF_K1ltI

Supernatural returns Wednesday, October 7 at 9pm on The CW.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The latest episode linked all the way back to Azazel, by finally detailing just exactly who and what he is, as well as letting us know he wasn't the only one. Apparently all yellow-eyed demons are Princes of Hell, being they were some of the original demons created by Lucifer himself, after he created the white-eyed demons. There were only 4 of them. Azazel is dead, and the one introduced in this episode, Ramiel, is now dead as well. So that leaves two more Princes of Hell that are likely to eventually make an appearance at some point. I just find it strange that they introduced and killed off Ramiel all in the same episode... Seems like that would have been something you'd normally see play out over the season... but I guess they have bigger plans for the show.

The Colt made a reappearance as the British Men of Letters apparently had Mary Winchester steal it from Ramiel. Though without any bullets it's just an old relic.... so I wonder if they have the ability to forge new bullets.

• Like 1

Impressive that this show is still going. I unfortiunetly fell off in season 6(i think). Didnt like that the show went from being very episodic to an one story per seasons thing after season 3-ish. But the first two seasons are some of my favorite seasons of all the shows i've ever watched.

Might binge watch this at one point, cus im curious how the story ends. (Well the ending on the show after season 6 was quite good, when the show was supposed to end.)

Edit:

Agree with Koby, It was season 5 xD

Edited by Fishmonster

3 minutes ago, Fishmonster said:

Impressive that this show is still going. I unfortiunetly fell off in season 6(i think). Didnt like that the show went from being very episodic to an one story per seasons thing after season 3-ish. But the first to seasons are some of my favorite seasons of all the shows i've ever watched.

Might binge watch this at one point, cus im curious how the story ends. (Well the ending on the show after season 6 was quite good, when the show was supposed to end.)

Pretty sure you meant Season 5, not 6. =P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, thisisatrial said:

Considering starting this...but there is just SO MUCH. Feels daunting.

Watch the first two seasons. They're fantastic. If you want more after that, then watch seasons 3-5. That's where the creator intended to end it, and he left the show at that point. However the network didn't want it to end and here it is, 7 seasons later, in it's 12th season. It's already renewed for a 13th season, and the two main actors said they'd like it to hit 300 episodes at least before they'd be willing to call it quits. Anyways if you finish season 5, you can definitely stop there as there is an obvious drop in quality story after the creator left and they brought in new writers. Though if you just wanna go along for the ride, then continue on. But yeah, even if you have no intention of watching it all, I'd really recommend checking out the first two seasons. They even made an anime series loosely based on those two seasons.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Koby said:

Watch the first two seasons. They're fantastic. If you want more after that, then watch seasons 3-5. That's where the creator intended to end it, and he left the show at that point. However the network didn't want it to end and here it is, 7 seasons later, in it's 12th season. It's already renewed for a 13th season, and the two main actors said they'd like it to hit 300 episodes at least before they'd be willing to call it quits. Anyways if you finish season 5, you can definitely stop there as there is an obvious drop in quality story after the creator left and they brought in new writers. Though if you just wanna go along for the ride, then continue on. But yeah, even if you have no intention of watching it all, I'd really recommend checking out the first two seasons. They even made an anime series loosely based on those two seasons.

Thanks for the detailed response. I watch so many CW shows, maybe I just need to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...