Supernatural (TV Series)

Koby

I honestly think it should have ended with Season 5 like the creator intended. It's had some pretty crappy plot lines since (although there have been a few good ones in the mix).

I totally agree! Ending at season five and not bringing Sam back would have been the ending the show deserved. Now it's like they're just milking it for as long as they can. I also agree that there have been a handful of decent episodes, but the bad definitely outweighs the good in this case. And I'm severely disappointed, because I've been invested in this show for so long, and it's been a tradition in my household to watch the new episodes together; but now nobody even cares about it anymore.

I use to be anticipating the episodes like I do with The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, etc.. but now I don't really. I just watch Supernatural when I get around to it, which is why I'm like 4-5 episodes behind the current airing. I'll catch up in a couple sittings though, but it just goes to show that for me that spark is gone... and it just seems disappointing each year when it's announced that another season will be done. Everything has to end at some point, don't make this go on and on.

Wow I can't believe they're going in for a 9th season. I stopped watching it on the CW 3 seasons ago. Not really because of lost interest but for me it was on at an inconvenient time and it still is, since TNT has been playing like 3 episode a day I figured I could eventually get caught up to the storyline... but they haven't really played too much that I haven't seen yet. Something tells me that the 9th season won't be their last even though it probably should be. I'll still love the show though even if it's been milked dry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started watching this on Netflix. Only got to the end of the first season though. It is pretty good so far, but something tells me it is going to get a little far fetch soon.

Oh it will Rep, don't you worry. Season 2 is actually good but Season 3 is where it starts to lose it

No, season 6 is where they lost it....season 7 was stupid. Season 8 is pretty good though.

Just started watching this on Netflix. Only got to the end of the first season though. It is pretty good so far, but something tells me it is going to get a little far fetch soon.

Oh it will Rep, don't you worry. Season 2 is actually good but Season 3 is where it starts to lose it

No, season 6 is where they lost it....season 7 was stupid. Season 8 is pretty good though.

They lost it at season 3, no season was good past that, 4 was borderline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...