Introducing the NEW forums!

Koby

lol; well torrents are great for the anime that are currently being released.

i use it all the time for new anime like bleach, Gundam00, Clannad & Bamboo Blade.

It's also a plus because it's doesn't take up any server bandwidth. and i get much better dl speeds via torrents if you knw where to look;

www.animesuki.com - for anime torrents that haven't been licensed yet.

for other older anime; i go to reality lapse but i get a 30-40kb/s speedcap on that and can only download 2 episodes concurrently that are on the same server.

Because realitylapse limits download speed. I get 44kbps on realitylapse on my grandmas pc, but on megaupload its over 400kbps. Thats 10x the speed.

Direct DL are the best. They are faster and you don't need to answer all those annoying questions about torrent programs configuration.

So direct DL is definitely the best choice. The fact that you achieve that speed doesn't mean other people will be able to. And by using MegaUpload, we don't use any bandwidth at all.

@Koga: get anydvd to rip the dvd onto the hdd; and then use a software converter to convert it into mp4/avi format.

note; avi is probably better. for it.

The way I want to rip it is to where I choose which audio is being used and whatnot. DVD Decrypter allowed me to do that. I'll have to figure this out. In the means time I'm going to upload Street Fighter Alpha Generations. Guess I'll have to find a new converter software too cuz when I did this before I converted them to MP4 or WMV.

I much prefer torrents. So much better.

Yay for having like 100gb of anime on my computer. >_>

I like the new forums, for Bleach and all. Good shiz, Koby. B|

I ran out of room on my computer and started having to burn the anime to dvds in data format. =P

Nice.. my computer is a bit old.. I've updated everything on it though except the gfx card.

but still it only has two HDD's which together only equal 110GB.. O.o

the monitor is a bulky 15 or 17 inch (cant remember)... xD

So yeah, need a new pc.. haha.

• 4 weeks later...