Sketchbook Girl

Shazi

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!!...... great:big_smile:... found you at last:victory:..... yours was the first post i read on kametsu (while trying to make 5 posts), back then you went by butterfly (or something similar) loved those first two chapters, i had asked you to make some sketches to go with the story, seems you didn't have time for that..... any way good read though.(spent the whole night reading it) thanks for the story :happy::happy::happy:

hey!!...... great:big_smile:... found you at last:victory:..... yours was the first post i read on kametsu (while trying to make 5 posts), back then you went by butterfly (or something similar) loved those first two chapters, i had asked you to make some sketches to go with the story, seems you didn't have time for that..... any way good read though.(spent the whole night reading it) thanks for the story :happy::happy::happy:

ah yes, back in the days when i was fluttershy XD one day i will make some sketches for this. atm my life is massively hectic and i don't really get my time to sit down and draw things for myself or anyone else. when i get some sketches done for this you can be sure i'll post them.

i also sent this story to a publisher about a month ago, so hopefully i get something back about it being published for reals =D

• 2 months later...

So, I bought this and Lucy for my Kindle and just wanted to drop a few words of praise for you, Shazi. It seems you've added a little blurb on the ebook version that isn't present here and thought it was a sweet little scene with the teacher reviewing their projects. When I got to the bit about the twins and their "reconciliation", I had a feeling they were up to something, but didn't realise that was the route they had wanted to take. It was overall an easy and enjoyable read--it didn't take much for me to care about what was going on and get involved in it.

For everyone who read it and enjoyed it, I'd recommend buying the ebook, if only to show your support for Shazi. It's only $1.99, haha.

I'm so happy that you've published it and hope it's doing well. Just keep advertising it!

So, I bought this and Lucy for my Kindle and just wanted to drop a few words of praise for you, Shazi. It seems you've added a little blurb on the ebook version that isn't present here and thought it was a sweet little scene with the teacher reviewing their projects. When I got to the bit about the twins and their "reconciliation", I had a feeling they were up to something, but didn't realise that was the route they had wanted to take. It was overall an easy and enjoyable read--it didn't take much for me to care about what was going on and get involved in it.

For everyone who read it and enjoyed it, I'd recommend buying the ebook, if only to show your support for Shazi. It's only $1.99, haha.

I'm so happy that you've published it and hope it's doing well. Just keep advertising it!

thank you so much! i am trying to advertise the last scene as a bonus chapter for the ebook edition ^_^ i try to make my characters ones that people care about and want to see how it all ends. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Just try not to cry too hard at Lucy =P