Is There anyone who has watched Jackie chan adventures?

mrkay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was a decent action series for an American cartoon but had annoying characters and always had to have crappy magic as the basis for all the enemies and of course was not violent being a kids cartoon. At least each season had a new main enemy and it ended in a satisfying manner.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I too remember this show from the days of KidsWB.

It was a staple me and my brother watched back then along with Pokemon.

There was a number of interesting concepts, but there where some times when it got a bit too scary for me back then. All-in-all though, good show!

I liked the episode thst had Finn, Ratso, and Chow's nephews in it. Shame we didn't see them more often.

• 1 month later...

Man those were the days waking up Saturday mornings for some Jackie Chan Adventures. Overall I loved all of it but the later episodes kinda lost me.

You can watch them for free on Crackle (doesn't have all of them, but they rotate every so often) or Netflix (not quite sure about Netflix, I have to recheck on that).

• 3 weeks later...

When I first saw the promos for this series, I thought it looked cheap and a poor knockoff of animation. Then, one day, I caught an ep and realized that behind the atrocious artwork, was a very creative and imaginative story. Some of the voice work was great as well as characters such as Jade. I watched from that point on and in reruns.

I kept hoping that Chan would see the possibilities of doing a live action version (series) of movies based on it, and even though there was some movie called "The Medallion" it didn't resemble the series close enough to even get my interest. In fact, I still hold out hope that Chan will accept that he doesn't have to do long takes of a shot, so it would be much easier for him to do it now, but... one can only hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...