NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Nano Code

Who still has a ps2 or Nintendo 64

I still have my N64 ^_^. I rarely play it, but when I do I still have loads of fun with it.

I have an NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Game Cube, Wii, Xbox 360, and I use to have a PS3 but it not longer works. For handhelds I have a Sega Game Gear, Gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS, and a PSP.

I still have my PS2, but I can go one better with an old Megadrive that belonged to my cousin. He won it in a competition just after they were released. As much as I love the consol, I hated the lack of saving because (on the games I've still got for it at least) you can't save your progress :(

I still have my N64 with 4 controllers and all my games I got back then. I usually play DK64 or Mario Kart 64 when I get it out. Paper Mario is awesome but I haven't played it in a while.

I've also got a GBC, GBA, GBA SP, every ds except 3ds, NES, 2 GCs, a Wii, 2 PS3s and a 360

Still have my PS2. I keep it around for my nephew to play on. He's not quite grasped the 360 yet. Unfortunately no N64, but I still rock the gamecube every once in a while.