Who still has a ps2 or Nintendo 64

Nano Code

I still have my original PS2 (PS1 backward compatible), but due to my rediscovery of emulators and the convenience of the PS3 controller, I'm afraid it's nothing more than a dust magnet now. I gave my Nintendo 64 to some cousins. Other systems I've owned or still own:

Game Boy (Original + Color) - Sold

Sega Master System - Still own

Super Nintendo - Still Own

PlayStation 1 - Sold

PlayStation 3 - Still Own

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Sold my N64 years ago, but still have my ol' PS2. It's boxed up though and doesn't see any use anymore. It still worked last I tried it, but the disc drive was getting to where it didn't want to open & close without manually making it do so. Now days I tend to just emulate both consoles on PC and play at much higher fps and resolution and occasionally with fan made remastering mods.

Awwwww yyeeeeee, I still do have both of those. I only used N64 console a few time, due to wanting a Superman Animated Series. I somehow fade myself away, but unsure why to myself.  I have my old babysitter got it for me, she had a son that works at gamestop. That was wow, 30(20*) years ago and yes, I am still young. I think it was around the time when I was in elementary or middle school. It's in my closet ever since, other then moving to different homes.

My first PS2 was a sibling of mine got it from one of his friends for free, back when I was in middle school, the lens was slowly weakening and wasn't a great experience for me. I have that PS2 for 7 years at the time till I decided to bothered one of my parents to get me a Pre-owned PS2, it was during my first year that I went to college or after I graduated high school a year back at the time. I still have that PS2 to this day and still working fine. *making a tongue teeth clicking sounds* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

thinking-stretching.gif

Edited by Green Dragoon

I still have my PS2, but it's inaccessible at this point in time.  It's in a cabinet, but is blocked off by crates, and so in order to bring out my PS2 I have to make a mess.

I think my Nintendo 64 is in storage somewhere....or, rather, it's not strictly mine; it was something we (me and my brother) got for Christmas in 1996.

I'm the type of guy who keeps things, and old videogame consoles are among the most significant items.  However, as far as I know, my NES, SNES, and N64 are in storage.  The oldest consoles I have at my apartment are the PS2 and Xbox.  Due to my PS2 being inaccessible, I can always just play PS2 games on my PS3, which I hooked up recently (back in October 2023) in order to experience, for the first time, the Fatal Frame series.  Sadly, my PS3 has trouble reading PS2 discs, so I have to reinsert the disc over and over until the XMB displays it.

• Like 1