Who still has a ps2 or Nintendo 64

Nano Code

Lies ^ you're glued to Skyrim completely :P. I have proof, I tell u dis, I tell u dis in last fight. Y u do dis?

And no i traded mine in for ps3

Fool this before skyrim i tell u dis in other fight XD

EDIT: So i'm not spamming just saying that i also still have a ps1, tho i don't ever use it anymore due to the ps2 and it being able to play ps1 games never had a need to use it again other than the fact that some of my saves were still on the ps1 memory card but it didn't really bother me much since i found the ps2 far more entertaining at the time. And yeah by playing ps2 from time to time i meant like once a month or two not a regular basis haha.

I sold my PS2 for a 50$ discount on upgrading to a PS3 at gamestop, however I still have my N64.

The most memorable PS2 game is the SOCOM series. It was my first online FPS experience on a console and being able to use a mic.

On the N64 I remember playing a lot of "Fighting force 64" although I rather enjoyed (but did not own) 007 Goldeneye.

I have an NES, N64, just got a Sega Genesis with the Sega CD attachment, Playstation and PS2, X360 and Wii. for handhelds i have a Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, and a Game Boy Advance SP, and Nintendo DS. The oldies are by far the best, and will be the best forever. I haven't played them in a long time, but I think ill just take a day to try them out again :3