Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal

Magnarave

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone remember that crazy time where Yu-Gi-Oh was focused on an ancient Egyptian game and the smallest highschooler ever who has weird hair even for an anime character puts together a creepy ass puzzle and get possessed by a thousand year old pharaoh and the two work together to save the soul of the young boys grandfather from a creepy old card maker who thought it would be a smashing good idea to jab a ancient Egyptian relic in his eye socket because it looked nifty. Ya...........how times have changed

Hey does anyone remember that crazy time where Yu-Gi-Oh was focused on an ancient Egyptian game and the smallest highschooler ever who has weird hair even for an anime character puts together a creepy ass puzzle and get possessed by a thousand year old pharaoh and the two work together to save the soul of the young boys grandfather from a creepy old card maker who thought it would be a smashing good idea to jab a ancient Egyptian relic in his eye socket because it looked nifty. Ya...........how times have changed

Yes I do remember this. But they can make money for only so long off of one person if it wasnt super popular, so of course they have to make other shows and make new cards. But it would be cool if it went back to its roots

Yes and no... they dubbed as much as there going to though they skipped the last arch (137-154) and skipped 111-122 as well as 130... so anyone wanting to see those episodes will have to watch them subbed.

As far as things go 5D's was the last Yugioh series I will ever watch unless it is dubbed by another company. I mean to leave the series un finished is a b***h move. And now Zexal I wasn't exited about it and don't plan on watching it for 2 reasons,

1 - It kind of looks crappy in my opinion, but hey to each is his own.

2 - And this is most important why like Wake mentioned I'm not going to start watching a series only to get so far then they decide to cancel it and then we have to choose to say f**k the whole show or betray our dub fan boy code and watch it in subbed.

Bottom line is 4kids should go back and finish GX then 5D'S then they can start with Zexal cause next thing you know they are stopping Zexal half way though.

4kids dosnt only ruin animes but they also dont finish them.there should be no respect for them at all.their voice actors are great and they themselfs probly think what 4kids does is wrong.they only do it for the money.keep kids interested and dont even bother to finish a series like gx.they started off selling merchandise and anime is just a big profit for them.what they do is wrong

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I first heard about this I was skeptical and thought it would be just awful. After a while, however, I gt bored one day and decided to give it a shot. So I watched a few episodes, and guess what? I was immediately hooked. ZeXal steals from the other three series and it's pretty stupid (don't even get me started on the dub version), but it has a nostalgic charm about it that I just dig.

• 2 weeks later...