Which have you played or owned?

Koby

Topic is pretty self-explanatory. Anyhow I own Grandia II, Grandia Xtreme, and Grandia III. I have beaten Grandia II and Grandia III, but not Grandia Xtreme. I just got Grandia Xtreme not too long ago, and haven't had much time to play it. The controls of it seem a bit different and stuff too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have played grandia 2 and extreme. I loved 2 but i haven't played it for over 4 years and i for some reason, i am afraid to play it again i don't know why. I didn't like extreme i thought it was boring and i couldn't find any where to save when you go to the cave in the beginning and i died and decided not to play it again.

• 3 months later...

I can finally post in here because I have the game for the PC.

I have the PSX Emulator for Grandia and the PC verson of Grandia II as well for the Dreamcast Emulator. So I'm very happy I have both games to play for my PC. They look fun.

I haven't had the chance too. As for Grandia III for the PS2 Emulator, my PC can't handle it because the PS2 Emulator, I believe, sucks out too much CPU.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I currently own Grandia 2 for the PC and Grandia 3 and Grandia Xtreme for the PS2. I beat Grandia 2 on the computer twice and Grandia 3 once, so far. In Grandia Xtreme, I am going to the Aqua Ruins in the beginning of the game. I don't have Grandia right now, but I have gotten as far as Dight Village in that.

EDIT: I now have Grandia 2 for the PS2, as well.