Will ABC’s ‘V’ Be Renewed Or Cancelled?

Koby

Tonight ABC will air the second season finale of the science fiction series V, but looking at the second season ratings (see below) tonight's episode could be the series finale.

While V had a huge premiere in the Fall of 2009, the series went on a long hiatus and when it came back months after being off the air the ratings were down a lot. Even though V then followed the hit show Lost, the ratings were low and just like now, the show was on the bubble. But the fans of the show got great news in May when ABC renewed the series for a second season. Sadly, the ratings of the second season are down from the first season when it already was on the bubble, so is there any hope for a third season? Maybe… the only positive thing is that a lot of other ABC shows are also on the bubble.

V Season Two Ratings:

Episode Viewers (M) A18-49 Rating

Episode 201 6.59 2.1

Episode 202 5.77 1.9

Episode 203 5.70 2.0

Episode 204 5.29 1.7

Episode 205 5.40 1.8

Episode 206 5.43 1.9

Episode 207 5.14 1.9

Episode 208 5.04 1.8

Episode 209 4.94 1.7

Episode 210 TBA TBA

I for one hope to see more to come of the series. If it's doing poorly then they should wrap up the story in the next season for closure. It's too late to do so for this season, so here is hoping to at least one more season to wrap everything up. I'd hate to see it left without an ending like so many other series.

I have seen every episode out of the corner of my eye wile my dad was watching it i could just never get into it. also not being on the air for a long time did hurt the series alot haveing to play catch up with a show that has such crazy air dates is troublesome aswell. for my dads sake who really loves the show i hope that it does get renewed.

I have seen every episode out of the corner of my eye wile my dad was watching it i could just never get into it. also not being on the air for a long time did hurt the series alot haveing to play catch up with a show that has such crazy air dates is troublesome aswell. for my dads sake who really loves the show i hope that it does get renewed.

Notice the trend on these little breaks myself. I'm losing interest on this show. But I force myself to keep up. I hate not finishing what I started.