Maverick

Scariest Game

Dead Space 2 without a doubt, I love the RE series, played each game over and over, when Dead Space came out it was a hell of a scary game, the atmospherics are just insane, then DS2 came out and I have yet to play it twice as my nerves were in tatters at the end of it, which is why I think its the best game Ive ever played, maybe not on a story level, but simply because it manages to draw you in so much that it can actually get your hands trembling in panic, think I smoked about 400 cigarettes trying to calm myself during play haha

Dead Space 2 without a doubt, I love the RE series, played each game over and over, when Dead Space came out it was a hell of a scary game, the atmospherics are just insane, then DS2 came out and I have yet to play it twice as my nerves were in tatters at the end of it, which is why I think its the best game Ive ever played, maybe not on a story level, but simply because it manages to draw you in so much that it can actually get your hands trembling in panic, think I smoked about 400 cigarettes trying to calm myself during play haha

Oh geez. The number one reason I avoid completing dungeons in a Zelda game is because I know eventually I will end up in some sort of shadow/spirit temple, crawling with redeads, gibdos, wallmasters, poes, and countless other monsters that scare the crap out of me. That redead scream is just horrible. Scared me when I was little and continues to scare me today.

Dead Space

and Amnesia: The Dark Descent

So much suspense in those games. Had to go an adventure to get my balls back after playing them.

Dead Space 1 was one of the games i found quite good when it comes to horror. Idk why but Dead Space 2 seemed less scary than 1 but was more action packed imo.

Amnesia:The Dark Descent was the scariest game I've ever watched someone play (Tobuscus!). I've tried playing just the demo for myself, just the demo, and when I got to the scary part it was impossible for me to get any further, I was just too scared @[email protected]

Dead Space 2, old house that creaks, home alone, lights off, live in the middle of nowhere. Not expecting anyone to come over. Screams like a little girl when best friend walks into room without announcing his prescence. the shame is unbearable.