Which console do you have own?

Accountsden

• 3 years later...

Here is what I currently have:

Retron 5  (NES, SNES, Gen+Master System, GB-GBA)

PSX,

PS1

PS2 (fat and slim)

PS3 (original model, 3rd gen, and superslim)

PS4

PSP-3000

PS Vita

PS TV

N64

GC

Wii

Wii U

New 3DS

3DS

DS Lite

GBA

GBC

XBOX 360

PC

Edited by ragnawind
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ashven said:

Wow, I'm myself am getting my first 3ds console today (the 2ds). Can't wait to play the Pokemon games i missed.

Funny thing is I've owned OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire for years, yet they have been untouched due to a lack of a 3DS. With Y on its way and potentially either Sun or Moon i will have caught up with what i missed out. And I miss attending those Nintendo Events though, my last one was the legendary dogs back in 2010.

Which games you missed out on?

Edited by ElementalCards

I have a Mega Drive, PS2, and an Xbox 360, as well as a Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, GBA SP, DS, and a 3DS XL. Pretty sure I have a PSP lying around somewhere, and I have a GP2X and a Pandora as well. I do most of my gaming on my PC so not too many consoles, but quite a few handhelds from over the years (mostly for Pokemon). 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2017 at 0:29 PM, ragnawind said:

Here is what I currently have:

Retron 5  (NES, SNES, Gen+Master System, GB-GBA)

PSX,

PS1

Do you actually own a PSX? That's awesome! I hope to buy one one day. It's such a über Playstation geek thing to have. In the best way possible of course. 

My collection has been growing slowly over many years and I'm fairly proud of it. 

console_collection.png

Consoles:

- Game Boy DMG (1 Clear, 1 Original White)

- Game Boy Color (Clear)

- Game Boy Advance SP 1000

- Nintendo DS Lite (Clear)

- New 3DS XL

- PSP 1000 (clear) [Not Shown]

- PSP 2000 (God of War edition)

- PSP Go (White) [Not Shown]

- PlayStation Vita (3G, US)

- PlayStation Vita TV (White, JP)

- PlayStation/PS1 (2 Total)

- PlayStation One/PSone [Not Shown]

- PlayStation 2/PS2 (PHAT, Clear) [+3 black not shown]

- PlayStation 3/PS3 (1 slim v1 [JB'd], 1 slim v2)

- PlayStation 4/PS4 [Not Shown]

- Xbox (Black, 2 total)

- Xbox 360 (White)

- Sega Genesis (Model 2)

- Sega Dreamcast (White)

- Super Nintendo (v1)

- Nintendo 64 (Black)

- Nintendo GameCube (Silver)

- Nintendo Wii (Black)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Like I said, I'm proud of my little collection. Here are a few fun bonus (but related) items...

Here is the Display Unit for the Xbox 360 I have.

360_demo.png

The TV didn't work but the rest was functional so I took the xbox out and just use it as normal until I find the perfect replacement TV.

Not technically a console, but still fun, here is my Street Fighter II cabinet:

sfII_cab.png

22 hours ago, Chernabog55 said:

Do you actually own a PSX? That's awesome! I hope to buy one one day. It's such a über Playstation geek thing to have. In the best way possible of course. 

My collection has been growing slowly over many years and I'm fairly proud of it. 

console_collection.png

Consoles:

- Game Boy DMG (1 Clear, 1 Original White)

- Game Boy Color (Clear)

- Game Boy Advance SP 1000

- Nintendo DS Lite (Clear)

- New 3DS XL

- PSP 1000 (clear) [Not Shown]

- PSP 2000 (God of War edition)

- PSP Go (White) [Not Shown]

- PlayStation Vita (3G, US)

- PlayStation Vita TV (White, JP)

- PlayStation/PS1 (2 Total)

- PlayStation One/PSone [Not Shown]

- PlayStation 2/PS2 (PHAT, Clear) [+3 black not shown]

- PlayStation 3/PS3 (1 slim v1 [JB'd], 1 slim v2)

- PlayStation 4/PS4 [Not Shown]

- Xbox (Black, 2 total)

- Xbox 360 (White)

- Sega Genesis (Model 2)

- Sega Dreamcast (White)

- Super Nintendo (v1)

- Nintendo 64 (Black)

- Nintendo GameCube (Silver)

- Nintendo Wii (Black)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Like I said, I'm proud of my little collection. Here are a few fun bonus (but related) items...

Here is the Display Unit for the Xbox 360 I have.

360_demo.png

The TV didn't work but the rest was functional so I took the xbox out and just use it as normal until I find the perfect replacement TV.

Not technically a console, but still fun, here is my Street Fighter II cabinet:

sfII_cab.png

Dude wtf that's one serious collection I'm so jelly, you even have a fucking cabinet my god. I've been meaning to get a silent scope cabinet but idk where to go to get one in NY, maybe I can find a warehouse in NJ or Connecticut they have a few of them there. I have a Sega Saturn (which is older than I am lmao), ps1 (used to have the screen for it and the car adaptor too for portable gaming, man I miss that shit. NBA on NBC and Crash/Spyro like a mofo since if you buy them off the ps sore and put them on psp the screen is so small way too inadequate for me. ps2 ofc. Wii. Ps3. Used to have a 3ds but sold it:beat_brick::beat_brick:I was the pokemon god too I would've schooled EVERYONE on this forum I promise you, first off if you play pokemon online play doubles, wayyyyy more strategic takes wayyy more skill, singles is for bums. I still have event cartridges too so if I ever got the game again I could easily get my team back with the perfect IV levels/nature and all that crap through trades since event pokemon are so fucking valuable in trades and there's so many "clones" of the ones I want (cloning glitch is a trading method, look it up). I want ps4 and Wii U but I can't afford either. Used to have a sega genesis/sega cd/32x too but I sold it, in fact I might still have the sega cd since I couldn't sell it but without the genesis it's useless. Ihad 2 gameboy sp when I was a little kid but I sold those maaaad long ago. Also has xbox 360 back in the day that was my main console in generation 7 (sold that too obv). Used to have hori flightstick 3 for my ps3 but it broke:anger:I'll have to get a new one off of ebay so I can wreck the entire Ace Combat Infinity online world like the old days. Also got a logitech racing wheel for ps2. I have a flight stick for my saturn too. I have a psp just sitting somewhere collecting dust too lol. I used to have a vita as well but I sold it since I never played it

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

Dude wtf that's one serious collection I'm so jelly, you even have a fucking cabinet my god. I've been meaning to get a silent scope cabinet...

Thanks :) Just keep in mind that cabinets tend to be expensive as hell, heavy as f***, and take way more room than most other things. I've considered getting a few more, but I live up a tight flight of stairs and I don't wanna pay someone to get it up here for me. I once almost jumped on an amazing deal for a dual San Francisco Rush 2049 sit down cabinet, but when I realized it'd have to sit in the garage I instantly thought better of it.

...put them on psp the screen is so small way too inadequate for me.

I used to be addicted to PSPs... had up to 6 at one point. I should rephrase that and say had to the parts for up to 6 at one point. I think I've only ever had up to 4 completely built at one time. Use to mod, hack, and sell them. Nothing too fancy: Pandora battery, custom themes, USB charging on 1000, things like that. Anyway, back to the point at hand, I LOVE the PSP screens (the vita's too). I'll play anything on those suckers. Especially since I can play PS3/PS4 games on the vita. It's wonderful.

Also has xbox 360 back in the day...

I bought a 360 when they first came out. Pre-ordered it. Never really spent time on it other then to play Prey or PGR3. So I modded and sold it. It's really too bad. It was beautiful. Custom mixed color changing paint, UV LEDs, etc.

Left_side_360.pngRight_side_360.pngGlow_360.png

Used to have a sega genesis/sega cd/32x too but I sold it, in fact I might still have the sega cd since I couldn't sell it but without the genesis it's useless.

You ever decide to "throw away" that Sega CD I know a good foster home for it ;P

Edited by Chernabog55
Why'd I edit? Because proof-reading is for suckers :P
  • Like 1