Pulse

Rate The Signatures Above

Going to have to guess here as I can't see them on phone :P

Erm.. 6/10...7/10

10/10 very beautifully worded, also features a handsome picture of a dashing young gentlemen

10/10 unreal color contrast despite the limited palette, plus a super cute anime babe with cat ears:x

My old one had a two tone background but I like the pose in this new one a lot more, it's just a bruce timm drawing without a background so I left it as is

On 13/10/2017 at 2:47 AM, DabDeity710 said:

10/10 unreal color contrast despite the limited palette, plus a super cute anime babe with cat ears:x

My old one had a two tone background but I like the pose in this new one a lot more, it's just a bruce timm drawing without a background so I left it as is

Heh I like the render. I'm just the type who prefers things that stand out/catch the eye. Why I think it would benefit from the background being utilized:p

On 10/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, DabDeity710 said:

On 10/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, DabDeity710 said:

cat ears

oh no you didn't.

also 8/10 ac it finally taught me what your name stands for lel. text is slightly too unreadable (little more contrast, maybe, but don't want to overpower the image ofc) and/or maybe making the entire background a little darker (i.e. closer to sunset). but still pretty good.

10/10, sig links me to a massive dual audio glorious bloated 1080p master race index including Space Dandy

The joker above me loves Harley Quinn so much that her siggy is Harley Quinn Joker style.

I prefer this Harley Quinn...

uue5caH.png

I think Harley's boobs can get bigger than the size of a volcano. :$

Let's see the bottom person replies to my siggy. HAHAHA

Edited by Samue1