Rate The Signatures Above

Pulse

You made a background and stuck renders on top... the backgrounds are poor aswell... 4/10 for both

try to blend it more.

just to point out the second one is a blend. the image is not cut out from it's original background.

anyway i give the first a 7 and the second a 9. the first is nice but personally not something i like. the second is excellent but seems to be missing something i can't place.

Kyo; Nothing special, but simplicity never hurts a tag. 7/10

Waiw;

The one posted, the colors are boringand everything about it looks absolutley messy. All the stuff be it c4d or anything else, on the bottom looks disorganized too. No flow.

5/10

As for your halo one, I think it'd be better if there weren't two different colors in it. It's boring, and looks a little shiny. The backgorund is decent, though. 6.5/10

Jace

The one you posted, the stock doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the background. It looks as if you took the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop and just cut the background the picture was from. 3/5

Your actual signature is actually better, and I don't even like Gears of War. Nice job! 4/5

Cyber - Ummm... perhaps the W could've been a different colour, it blends in with the background too much.

WAIW - It's a good stock to try and make something from, and I like the yellow bit to the right of her arm, but the pink really, really, really doesn't work. It could also benefit from a bit of cropping, the space on the right just looks too empty. 5/10

nice animation in it but kinda looks a bit tacky and aeris looks...bad quality. certain elements i like about it and certain ones i dont....very weird for me to look at lol. I give it a 6 because i like the background but the pic of aeris spoils it i feel. the border is nice.