Rate The Signatures Above

Pulse

There is a little too much happening in the signature for my liking, though I do like the contrasting white colour to allow the render and other parts of the signature to stand out more  against the dark coloured background. I also like the addition of all the background texts fading in and out, this is something I wouldn't do in a signature as I have never really attempted it, still I like it.

I enjoy the colours of the signature, the dark and light colours do go well together and there is enough blending in the signature to allow it to flow neatly in most parts of the signature. I am also a bit deterred by the width of the sig, I personally like longish width sigs that isn't over powered by height.

Overall A nice signature, a little to much happening in it for my liking but good. 7/10 Nice work!

9/10. I would probably give it a 8 or 8.5, but I remember reading it somewhere that he's an original character you made by putting together other anime characters. Which is, totally, awesome. The text matches the powers(?) that's going on, which matches the character. Overall, great signature.

Improvements! Text is neat, but i dont get why picked green... and the render dosent feel build in at all. Im to lazy now, to explain how to make it flow.

Improvements? Banzai! I picked green because she has two suits she wears, one pink one green. I guess I wanted to tie that in somehow.

384209-125880_makinami_mari_illustrious_

10/10 for the Madoka one. It's just so perfect, from the text to the colours. Even the way her soulgem is glowing. Damn. 
As for the Angel one you had before. I liked that one too. A bit haphazerdous, it still looks damned cool. Nothing was too hard to follow. I think it still derserves a solid 8.5/10 atleast, probably more.

I cant find something good in this one. The text placement is bad (rule of thirds) and c4d stuff feels so alien.

3.5/10 Sorry pal, nothing personal.

Haha, no hard feelings taken. C4D are foreign to me, so it's no wonder they look alien. (besides, if every vote was 10/10, I wouldn't even bother coming here) - Anyway, I'm back after reading a few C4D tuts, and made a new C4D signature. Hopefully this one isn't too bad.

Haha, no hard feelings taken. C4D are foreign to me, so it's no wonder they look alien. (besides, if every vote was 10/10, I wouldn't even bother coming here) - Anyway, I'm back after reading a few C4D tuts, and made a new C4D signature. Hopefully this one isn't too bad.

I feel the same way pal. I dont get why some people get so upset about low rateings in these kind of threads, they should expect such things...

THAT TEXT <3

But you placed it poorly, rule of thirds, remember? And the c4d object is oversharpend.

Everthing else is sooo good... :o 9/10

7/10 - Is that Yuki from GE? Argh, I feel like I've seen the face before! 

I have no idea Breathless, that's just a random picture I came across.

PLGF, you're new signature's better than the last one :) It's much cleaner and the film reel holding the two characters looks nice. 8/10.....but you might want to think about fonts a bit more.

7/10 - Is that Yuki from GE? Argh, I feel like I've seen the face before!

I have no idea Breathless, that's just a random picture I came across.

PLGF, you're new signature's better than the last one :) It's much cleaner and the film reel holding the two characters looks nice. 8/10.....but you might want to think about fonts a bit more.

Nope, Calibri is my trademark font.

7/10

It's kinda swiggly.....that's the best word I can use.......well, curved fonts are very tricky to use and it's very easy to get it wrong.......I mean, with his picture, you expect a clean-cut serif font. A curly font would suit your signature better PLGF...........Ah, I'm no expert but with one and a half years of being the advertising industry, I've learnt a bit of how fonts have to be used with images and creatives.......not that I'm a designer, even I got my font wrong in my signature :(