WHich is the best ecchi anime you have watched so far

kishore

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will only be one ecchi that stands out above the rest and that will be Goldenboy: Wondering Student! it has only six episodes that i know of but i will watch it about once every six months, and it stays hillarious each time. the main character Kintaro with his saying: "this is so educational!" you can wonder until you have seen it

• 2 weeks later...

A must see for ecchi is Heaven's Lost Property its funny as hell! hehe...Exploding panties!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

:grimace:A must see for ecchi is Heaven's Lost Property its funny as hell! hehe...Exploding panties!

Thats quite simple: cat planet cuties ova episode

It is awesome 10/10

you can find it on filesspy.com it will come up in google its worth downloading lol

I don't watch much ecchi anime but High School of the Dead and Great Teacher Onizuka so far lol High School of the Dead doesn't necessarily have a great story but the action scenes are good and it can be kinda funny lol Great Teacher Onizuka actually has great characters and a good story to go with it as well.

Currently watching Ben-To and it's not too bad so far as well.

• 5 months later...