Taylor...

Koby

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest and sincerest condolences to you and your family Koby. No one should ever have to go through this, especially at such a young age. As many as others here on the forum and on English Dub have stated, I too have been following all the posts and threads about your sister. She's a hero in my book.

I will never forget her.

It is sad to hear about something like this happening to someone so young. It's even more heartbreaking to know she was the same age as I currently am now. I am truly sorry for your loss and to your family and all who have been affected by her death. May her soul rest in peace.

I'm sorry that I never was able to get to know Taylor and I'm sorry that I didn't get that chance. From what I've heard she was an amazing person and she was a fighter. I'm so sorry for your and your families loss Koby. I'm praying for all of you and I'm offering my condolences as well. I lost both of my grandparents last year to cancer and although I don't know what all you're going through I know some of it. I know that these words don't help too much but, she's in a better place now and she's not suffering anymore. All of you are in my prayers and may she rest in peace!

If I ever lost my little sister I wouldn't know what to do... in all honestly I would try and kill myself which I have tried before. I have no words to say that would express the sorrow of your loss. All I can say is I'm sorry. Do what you feel you need to do, never come on the site again or take it down forever, it's up to you. Personally I wouldn't give a shit if you took it down forever or just for a long ass time if it would help you with your loss in any way.