Two and a Half Men

RazorDan

All the hype made me finally get into this show. I never watched it in the past simply because I would want to watch it from the start and wasn't interested enough to buy the DVDs. Luckily I found out that there existed Web-DL versions of all the episodes (which are superior to HDTV rips; and are basically 99% as good as Blu-ray). Bloody hilarious stuff, but it's clear that Charlie Sheen makes the show excellent. He is the damn show. >_> Still, I hope Kelso had good luck with his new position. ;) Anyway, I watch the odd episode now and then to savour the stuff, and am nearing the end of the first season. Still can't get over how awesome the quality is, which the DVDs could never match.

In regards to the controversy, all garbage aside, at the end of the day I look at it very simply. Bosses VS Worker (no matter how rich they both are). I will always side with Workers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally don't like the new season, but that might just be cause i've never really liked Ashton Kutcher. I mean, imo he can't act to save his life. But that might just be me. Personally think chuck shouldn't have sacked Charlie, he was the life blood of the trio.

I agree. I watched 10 mins of new series and never watch it again. I seen all the epsiodes before that and even some 2 or 3 times.

Don't really know who Ashton Kutcher is and I will keep it that way.

• 3 months later...
i personally don't like the new season, but that might just be cause i've never really liked Ashton Kutcher. I mean, imo he can't act to save his life. But that might just be me. Personally think chuck shouldn't have sacked Charlie, he was the life blood of the trio.

Yup, agreed here also. He's trying to emulate Charlie's character too much also.

• 4 weeks later...

It had potential for some sort of reboot but the premise makes no sense. Why would some billionaire just let a random guy and his son stay at his house? While Alan staying at Charlie for years made increasingly less sense, it was Charlies fault that Alan had to pay so much alimony and child support and therefore not be able to afford to live elsewhere

I've heard that Charlie will make an appearance on the next episode which airs April 30th. Apparently Allen will be seeing him as a ghost or something.

Turns out it was Charlie, but wasn't Charlie Sheen, lol. Apparently he's in hell and as punishment he's been transformed into an old hag with hairy balls but no dick while being surrounded by gorgeous women.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this show is great. All seasons have been really enjoyable.

I think the new series with Ashton is freaken awesome and it gives a show a different perspective, but in a good way, and I think because of that, the series could go longer than originally planned, like, I think it could go longer than Friends because of Ashton. They were talking about this season being the last before Charlie left, and now that that's happened, that word has not been still being discussed.

I've heard that Charlie will make an appearance on the next episode which airs April 30th. Apparently Allen will be seeing him as a ghost or something.

Turns out it was Charlie, but wasn't Charlie Sheen, lol. Apparently he's in hell and as punishment he's been transformed into an old hag with hairy balls but no dick while being surrounded by gorgeous women.

How was he in the show but he wasn't? Was some look alike pretending to be Charlie?