Kid Boruto

Where Do You Purchase Your Video Games?

i usually go to Gamestop since it is nearby, but since i live near New York i usually go to J+L GAMES on Elizabeth st. in Chinatown, N.Y. ,they have a website you can check out, they have a lot of import games also, and check out Initial D gamestore also on Elizabeth st in the mini mall downstairs.

Either Amazon, or the shop where I work. May pop into GAME once in a while also, but then... I hardly ever buy games. xD I always wait to get them really cheap and second hand. Except Arkham City. Decided to really treat myself with that one and got it pre-ordered off Amazon! :D

Mostly I use EB or Gamestop... dont know what your are going to get if you buy online or whatever =S

This! Its just easier than buying online. If i where to buy online I would have to wait bout a week to get the game when all my mates will be playing it the day it comes out.

I have multiple places where I buy my games. I either buy from Amazon.com, half.com (part of Ebay), and GameStop. It all depends on who has the better price for the game I'm looking for.

I bought Skyrim last. I'd considered going to a shop and getting it at midnight but decided I couldn't be bothered and ordered it online in the end. Now I'm trying to get the strategy guide which seems to be either out of stock or ridiculously expensive.