Where Do You Purchase Your Video Games?

Kid Ryan

Well the thing is I used to buy my games from a local game shop, then they were bought out by Gamestop. So I kinda have no choice other than buying from rental places, Walmart, other retail stores. Local shops around here... are kinda non-existent nowadays. Maybe a Pawn Shop here and there but they generally don't deal in a large stock of video games.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I just realized - I do a few of my rare game collecting at this place called Buy Backs D: And sometimes they have really "recent" games for like, half of what gamestop is selling them at. Effin' Win. (Just got Forza Motorsport 3 for $8. AND IT CAME WITH A FREE DLC CODE D:, That right der 'is an epic win; specially for a Used Game.)

• 2 weeks later...
I buy my games from Gamestop and sometimes some local discount game stores, like a place in my town called Blue Dragon Video Games. They have games all the way back to the NES period there. They also recently started carrying anime DVDs and other misc anime and game related products, like figures, wall posters, etc, some are even japanese imports. I have been getting most of y games from there, lately, compared to Gamestop, unless they don't have a game I want and Gamestop does.

I buy games at gamestop to.