Sign in to follow this  
Ferocia Coutura

FF X-2. Was it really THAT bad?

If you think about FFXIII Borrows some of the same mechanics from this game (Dress Spheres>Paradigm Shifts) pretty much the same concept. Props to this game not its best but certainty not disappointing either

I really enjoyed the music in it, particularly Zanarkand Ruins. I didn't find it to be too awful, but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites.

lmao I think I'm the only one who actually thought this was an amazing game. As others have said before, the soundtrack was reallly good. I just didn't like the english versions of Real Emotion and 1000 Words. idk why. I think this was the only game I actually bought stuff from the franchise. I even got issue 75 of the OPM for the demo and eternal calm extras. lol

I also enjoyed both X and X-2. While FFX was better, i did not think X-2 was a disappointment. OST was/is great, gameplay was fun, and i had a TON of hours in both. Better than some of the recent entries into the series....

Honestly... I could have been happier if the other two other than Rikki had less... absurd looking special dress spheres shall we say. Rikku's made a fair amount of sense considering she had the tech background.

I love X-2 because of it's battle system and graphics and new characters like Paine and beautiful Leblanc.

It's not as perfect as X but definitely is worth playing and can easily entertain the player for too many hours.

:2cool:

I didn't think it was too bad. I actually liked it, for the most part. I guess the only problem was that it was way too silly and upbeat. I definitely preferred the darker Spira of FFX.

But I was happy for another excuse to explore Spira again, and I like skanky clothes. Also, the music was hella funky.

I enjoyed FFX-2, from the opening scene to the music, and the clothes. Like Apollo said it was a little too upbeat and silly, but yeah.