Favorite Zelda Game?

Iliasmiles

• 1 month later...

Hm this is a tough one. I know most people would say Ocarina of Time, but that's not mine.

I think mine might be Majora's Mask too lol. But guess what? I haven't even played it lol!

Now you might be like then why is it your favorite? Well because I used to watch my sister play Zelda games as a kid. I really liked how the game had so many things going on at once. It fascinated me so much. You could be walking around on day 2 in the middle of the day and a choreographed event would be happening. I really hope they bring it to the 3DS so I can play it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This is easy. Ocarina of Time was by far my favorite and will probably always remain so.

Games these days and in the generation just doesn't seem to add up to the old games. It's all just graphics, graphics, graphics, and they seem to forget everything else that makes a game. For example Final Fantasy XIII, they forgot a game is something you play and instead gave us a CG film with the ability to walk through narrow paths from point a to point b. I do not call that a game, and I do not call that fun.

Gaming will probably never be the same so atlas, chances are this will be the last generation of consoles I'll bother with buying. I'll stick to the classics and Ocarina of Time is one of those games I'll probably be replaying when I'm 80 (that's if I make it to that ripe ol' age of course).

lol. I definitely have to agree with Mr Koby(showing proper respect.) That a lot of games today are an epic fail. They focus too much on the presentable themes, and the story is short, or just not up to snuff. It's why I like classic games. The last great FF I played to cotinue further with this was FFXII. It was very expansive, interesting, and has good character developement, as well as an epic story with good depth. Today's game makers are more focused on how much money they're gonna make, rather than the fans' desires anymore sadly :(

My favorite Zelda game, getting to the point, would have to be a link to the past. It's a total classic, with awesome story, and side quest features. Not to mention getting four swords. It['s not as detailed as the future installments, but for it's time was totally epic. It was the first time ganon was introduced in such a way as to further the series period. After ganon was killed in like to the past. An sort of offspring came about, ganondorf. Which really has made a lot of future installments very solid, also in getting to personify ganon personality a lot more in the games, makes it more interesting.

My second favorite, would have to be skyward sword. I know a lot of people don't like the setting in it. But, I find it to be very interesting. Especially with a few new villian introductions. Like girahimn. He was awesome. Well, before I make this post any longer, End.

Edited by Kageshiro

• 3 weeks later...

I think Twilight Princess is my favorite console game, and either Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass for my favorite handheld.

Have you guys heard about the new game? I hadn't heard anything about it until the cashier at Gamestop asked me yesterday if I wanted to reserve a copy. It's called A Link Between Worlds, and it's for the 3DS. The cashier described it as having a "Paper Mario feel to it." I watched a trailer yesterday, and it looks a lot like Minish Cap, but yeah, I can see the Paper Mario effect. Link is able to become 2D and flatten against a wall and stuff. It looks interesting.

Needless to say, I preordered a copy. And apparently, you get a download for Minish Cap too. :)