Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

Well, I guess mine would be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hunter x Hunter,

Attack on Titan, Kuroko's Basketball, Psycho Pass, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fighting Spirit, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Parasyte

Edited by LeoEarlSpilner

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood      - Brilliant story. IMO have not seen/read a story which have seemed so well planned from the start.

2. Berserk                                              - Like FMA:B the story is amazing and great characters.

3. Black Lagoon                                     - Just love the awesome, stupid, over-the-top action. And Revvy is best girl 

4. Cowboy Bebop                                  - Great characters, which is basically the only reason that this show is so entertaining.

5. Your lie in April                                  - Disregarding that it got a little boring/drawn-out in the middle, its a beautiful anime with a great but sad story.

Also a bit further down the favorit list: Shiki, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Jormungand and maybe Code Geass R1 (imo R2 was crap)

Aside from 3 choices, my true favorites are:

1. Higurashi - I love horror/mystery and this is the best anime of the genre IMO.

2. Steins;Gate - This was a very interesting take on ideas of time travel. I also liked how it tied real world internet conspiracies (is this the word I'm looking for?) into it.

3. FMA/B - I really enjoyed this more than any other huge mainstream series out there. I think people should really watch both in order, to truly get the full experience. The beginning of FMAB felt rushed like they expected you to have watched FMA, so I would NOT recommend simply skipping FMA altogether.

4. Dragon Ball - Z is the most popular, but DB is so underrated IMO. I admit I haven't watched Z yet, but I feel DB will still remain my personal fav. over it.

5. Pokemon - Mainly referring to original run, but the series has kept me watching for close to 2 decades now so that's gotta count for something.

6. Haganai - This was an under appreciated comedy. I really enjoyed it and hope they decide to finish it someday.

7. No Game, No Life - I only put this so low because it's barely begun and there's less material to judge for that reason. If it continues good it will definitely go up in my rankings.

I chose Bleach of the 3 because I've seen more of it than the other 2 and it actually made me want to watch it. One Piece seems pretty good and I've only seen first 26 eps. so maybe I'd like it better. Naruto doesn't seem bad, but is so overrated by it's uber fans it ruins it a bit (I type while wearing a Shippuden shirt, lol.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the poll One piece is my favorite it has a lot of interesting characters the story keeps evolving and I love the way it follows the Manga without changing a lot of things

But my favorite animes are 

Yuri!!! On Ice (can't help myself they're just too cute)

all Miyazaki movies

Ouran highschool host club (I love the way how they broke all the classics and clichés about girls and Senpais) 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...