How will it end?

lancennsplash

this is my prediction I think that first sasuke and naruto will fight first and then naruto will unwillingly use the power that itachi gave him and sasuke will see this and start to think why did itachi give him power and start to realize that it was so he could stop him from destroying konoha in case he did turn evil and since sasuke now loves itachi he'll try to respect his wishes and madara will see this and see it as a betrayal of sasuke and end up fighting the both of them now to the fight ok now sasuke and naruto vs madara I think that first sasuke will die thus letting naruto become so mad he unlocks the rinnegan just like nagato parents dying let nagato unlock his rinnegan and he now fights madara with the nine tails power itachis power and the rinnegan power madara unleases some power and It takes all of naruto power to stop thus killing him as well and I think the site where they fight they will make like a memorial of sasuke and naruto just like they did for the first hokage and madara at the site where they were fought and thought to have died

and then years pass leaving konohamaru as the next hokage He will always remember what naruto taught him and be the hokage following narutos ninja way remembering naruto as his big brother and greatest rival also I think that right before the big fight naruto will leave hinata pregnant and the series will end with naruto ended up having a son and konohamaru making the kid his future student and promising naruto he will always remember him how he was and that he'll teach naruto's child his ninja way

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how far is manga, but this is what I think on how will it end.

Naruto will fight sasuke in his kyubi mode. Sasuke later then realizes that tobi was using him.

Then tobi appears and sasuke starts to fight him along with naruto. They defeat tobi.

Later on sasuke returns to the village (?). Serves some time in prison. Naruto becomes the youngest hokage (?).

I really hope it wont end but I guess kishi-sensei made up his mind.

Maybe an off topic question, but how much is anime away from manga ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well at the near-end I think Naruto and Sasuke will fight either that or Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight the most evil villain in Naruto Shippuden.

1. If Naruto and Sasuke fight:

1 will die and 1 will live, if Sasuke lives he will change I'd say, I can't imagine Kishi ending it like that lol, and if Naruto lives he will live on for Sasuke I guess and tell others of his pain and suffering and that it wasn't his fault he turned like this etc etc.

2. If Sasuke and Naruto team up:

So both team up to fight the biggest villain and then once is done, Sasuke would have to part ways cause of all the damage that he has done throughout Shippuden, and Naruto is told that he will become the next to the throne of Hokage once he is all grown up of course.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping Sauske kills Sakura, then Naruto will go all out and kill Sauske and leaves the village. Then they'll fastforward/new series where Naruto is now an adult, we'll see what happens as he wonders around (post ninja world arc), and later Sauske will mysteriously come back from the grave for revenge.

I'm hoping Sauske kills Sakura, then Naruto will go all out and kill Sauske and leaves the village. Then they'll fastforward/new series where Naruto is now an adult, we'll see what happens as he wonders around (post ninja world arc), and later Sauske will mysteriously come back from the grave for revenge.

I would love it if that happens. But unfortuately, I think it is never gonna. With the new developments in the manga, my guess is that Naruto will come to an end in the next 30-40 chapters or so. Here's my predictions:

1. Sasuke and Orochimaru help take down Resurrected Madara

2. Naruto and gang defeat Tobi

3. the ten tails is resurrected

4. Naruto and Sasuke team up to defeat it

5. Sasuke still wants his revenge on Konoha but Naruto won't let him

6. Naruto and Sasuke finally battle where Sasuke dies

The last 2 points is simply my wish. But seeing as all the indications about Naruto and Sasuke's fight, here is a high probability that it would happen.

Edited by saminyt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...