How will it end?

lancennsplash

Myself, I think Sasuke will do a sudden about-face and save Naruto's life while the latter is fighting Madara. They then finish him off, Sasuke dying in the process (giving us an episode or two and five or six chapters of sad music, crying and, of course, FLASHBACKS.)

End of war, everybody is happy. Except Sasuke, who's dead. Tsunade will say, "Screw this, Naruto can be Hokage." Naruto gets his face on the monument and Hinata faints every time she sees it (and is thus forced to wear her headband over her eyes at all times to maintain consciousness). Sakura forces Naruto to marry Hinata and then goes off with Shino, astonishing everybody and sending four thousand fans into cardiac arrest.

Oh, and Kakashi will kill Kabuto and then heroically sacrifice himself for Sakura or Naruto. But not die. Definitely NOT DIE. DO YOU HEAR ME, KISHIMOTO?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I say series I mean the storyline...personally I think when the series ends it will still go on. The creator hit a gold mine with this idea.

So how do you think it will end?

Will it end when naruto kills madara and kabuto?

Saving sasuke?

Everyone Dies because madara plan works but backfires causing everyone to die?( anything is possible. But this scenario is highly unlikely)

Or sasuke comes to his senses kills madara and kabuto and comes back to the village? (Unlikely, but possible)

Or some new unknown powerful person joins the war and kills madara and kabuto?

These are just suggestions. What do you think will happen?

:amazing::exciting:

I don't know why everyone got it in there heads that Sasuke would ever come back to the Leaf Village. I mean the only reason he stayed there as long as he did after his parents died was to become strong. He never had any ties to the village at all after that. And now he is so power hungry and don't think he can tell the difference between up and down. So I'm going to say one way or another he is going to die by the end of this series. Naruto will become Hokage. And just to mess with everyone, the story isn't going to show who Naruto hooks up in the end. And somewhere in the middle I can almost see Kabuto saving the day for some reason at some point during the war.

I don't know why everyone got it in there heads that Sasuke would ever come back to the Leaf Village. I mean the only reason he stayed there as long as he did after his parents died was to become strong. He never had any ties to the village at all after that. And now he is so power hungry and don't think he can tell the difference between up and down. So I'm going to say one way or another he is going to die by the end of this series. Naruto will become Hokage. And just to mess with everyone, the story isn't going to show who Naruto hooks up in the end. And somewhere in the middle I can almost see Kabuto saving the day for some reason at some point during the war.

I think that after Sasuke and Naruto fight, Sasuke will come to his Senses and help Naruto kill Madara. But I also have a feeling that somehow the tailed beasts, including the Nine Tails, will be dead. Dunno how they will do this, but I have a feeling it will happen.

I think that Sasuke and Naruto will have to be the ones to kill Madara and in the end they will not kill each other but they will go their own way in life. Naruto will become Hokage and Sasuke will still be free. But this is just what I think will happen. At least, I hope this happens neither Naruto nor Sasuke need to die they are both great characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Prediction: Sasuke vs Naruto, Naruto kills Sasuke reluctantly still thinking of him as a friend. Naruto will be offered hokage but some circumstance will make him turn it down and he'll go away to train like Jiraiya did.

And i'll put my money on the manga being nowhere near over. i think the climactic fighting or the war is just to throw us off our guard.

In my eyes, sasuke is the villain but Madara is the main villain. Madara has to go before sasuke can take that title.