Sign in to follow this  
JE9

Plants vs. Zombies

i got this game on the PSN and i'm totally addicted to it. i finished the campaign mode yesterday, and have been going through the other ways to play. i go all out crazy on a zombie killing spree

:happy:

^PSN? You mean in PS3 or PSP? I have a copy of this game in PC and I think it's really awesome :D A very addictive strategy game. Who could have expected that Plants and Zombies can give that!?

Gyak. Finished the Campaign on the PS3? Man... I haven't even finished it on my Ipod Touch Yet =[ (I got it for a $1 so I won't complain =) It's a pretty good time killer for me :D

Are there any real differences between PC version and PS3? just curious

Also, once you clock the game I find the minigames to be a lot more fun than going through the story again.

Protip: screw building cactuses when you can keep reserve for a blover, or possibly get a cattail. You want to maximize damage output and those cactuses are useless at that.

i played it on pc and beat it, then went thru again and used artmoney to cheat and it was more fun

I have this game on PC but didn't try it, yet!

Whit your comments I think I'll give it a try in the Easter!! :dhh:

i played that game like a mad man went like 15 hours straight trying to beat the story when i first got it ( im not that great a strategist ok...) really addicting wish i had an iphone or touch to play it on the go D'= wish there was also a way to replay the zombies on your lawn video without beating giant robo